The Cobras FC is VERY proud to announce the NEW Cobras Youth Academy...open to all kids in our community age 6-8.
The Cobras Youth Academy a new player development initiative that benefits 6-8 year old soccer players, both boys and girls. This is a YEAR-ROUND training option where young players develop the correct technique, from experienced, enthusiastic and educated coaches.
The program is designed and overseen by the Cobras FC Director of Player Development, Scott Vallow. His staff for the program are current or ex professional players, local high school/college coaches and/or senior Cobras FC Coaches with 10 or more years of coaching experience.
This YEAR-ROUND training program is not just for Cobras FC members...all aspiring 6-8 year old soccer players are welcome. The Cobras Youth Academy encompasses several successful established youth development initiatives and pairs it with our brand new Winter Cobras FC Technical Skills Academy.
Cobras Youth Academy participants receive the following training:
1. Fall 4v4 Program (6 weekly one hour outdoor sessions in SEPT & OCT)
2. Winter Youth Technical Academy (20 weekly one hour indoor sessions from NOV-APRIL)
3. February Break Camp (3 - one hour indoor sessions during FEB BREAK)
4. Summer Fun Academy (6 weekly one hour outdoor sessions in JUNE & JULY)
5. 4V4 Festival @ Cobras FC 22nd Annual Summer Classic (1 - one hour outdoor game in JULY)
Cost: $299 per participant for the 36 hours of YEAR-ROUND training ($8.30 per session) and the program is limited to the first 20 kids.
**This fee includes a free Full NIKE kit (jersey, shorts and socks)--$60 value